Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Muddfoot
I started to compile all of this right before Joe passed. Nick and I moved the studio into my basement and with it came his collection of DAT tapes and other stuff. The last time I talked to Joe, I was calling him to see if he had any master tapes. I have been passing this around quietly for the last few years, Nick said "let it loose", these are the people to get it.

http://www.divshare.com/playlist/584732-609


Be sure to click on the link, you have to download them all song by song, or just listen to it in a browser. These were the best sources I had. Some stuff came off of cassettes or vinyl etc....If you see Nick, Stapes, Mike, David or Steve, be sure to give support to them in their various musical or life projects--buy them a drink or a meal! -Ron Hill


No comments:

Post a Comment